Newest// Older// GuestBook// Email Me// Diary Rings// Diaryland

2004-05-17 - 6:56 p.m.
*SIGH* Well the weekend is over, and right now I'm just a complete wreck. I've been crying off and on for almost the whole day. I'm sure you're all wondering how the weekend went, if not, TOUGH because

I am going to write about it anyway.

Friday morning was a little crazy. First of all I didn't get any sleep Thursday night so I was really tired, I got up at 7:00am and had a shower. Anthony's bus was supposed to arrive at 10:15 so I was going to catch the bus at 9:15 and get to the terminal at 9:30. As I was getting ready to leave I heard my cell phone ringing, it was Anthony, he missed his bus and was going to be late. Crap! I waited around for an hour and then caught the 10:15 bus. I got to the terminal at 10:30, I didn't know how late he was going to be. It could be an hour or two hours. So I sat around for 10 minutes and then decided to go to Burger King to get a chocolate shake. I saw the Toronto bus pull in but didn't think he'd be on it, but he was!!

After we hugged and kissed for a bit, we went to Burger King so Anthony could get some lunch. It was fun sitting in Burger King just talking and joking around. After that we decided to go to the adult

store. Hehehehe. We had discussed a few things on the phone that we wanted to get for the weekend. Handcuffs and massage oil. LOL!!! We couldn't find the handcuffs so we just bought the massage oil. After that we headed back to my house where we fooled around a bit until it was time to leave for the cottage.

Ok I'm just gonna leave all the stuff out about fooling around and blah blah. You all know that we did it, and I don't feel like going into detail right now. If you wanna know about it, ask me on MSN and

I'll be more then happy to share.

Anyway, we didn't do alot at the cottage on the weekend because it was too cold. We mostly watched movies and played a few games. Friday night we watched The Core which is one of the ones he brought up. Saturday afternoon we watched Changing Lanes which was pretty good.

After we got home from the cottage yesterday we decided to go to the movies. We saw Troy which was pretty good!! We decided to take the bus home after the movie, what an ordeal THAT was! We walked all the

way from the Cineplex to WalMart and had to wait an hour for the bus. It was 5:50 when the bus finally came, and we JUST made it to the terminal in time to catch the RVH bus. When we got home we had supper and then went downstairs to play a few games of pool. I won the first game, and he won the other two games, but it was pretty close on the last game!

Sunday night was so fun! After the couple games of pool we got into the wine. We drank the whole bottle, but it wasn't enough to get us drunk. We only had one glass each and there was barely enough for a second glass. Oh well. We also watched Catch Me If You Can and got into the massage oil. That was a fun, messy, and tasty experience. lol.

I had to say goodbye to Anthony. We looked up the schedule on the internet and saw there was a bus leaving for Toronto at 9:45am, so we left around 9:15 and on the way to the terminal I started crying again. We got to the terminal and Anthony bought his ticket, I walked with him to his bus and started crying even harder. I hugged him goodbye and sat down on the bench with my head in my hands crying. A few minutes later I felt a tap on my shoulder, I looked up and saw that Anthony was standing over me. I asked him what he was doing and he told me that the bus was full and that he was going to take the next bus which came at 10:15. So he sat with me on the bench and hugged me and held me until his bus came again.

So yeah, that's pretty much the whole weekend. I know I've left out alot of stuff but I can't write anymore or I'll cry even more.

Oh yeah, and Rupert won the million dollars.

previous - next